1. WE BELIEVE...The scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. WE BELIEVE...There is only One True God revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Known as the Trinity.
3. WE BELIEVE... In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, as God's son Jesus was both human and divine.
4. WE BELIEVE...though originally good, man willingly fell into sin-ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. WE BELIEVE...Every person can have Restored Fellowship with God through salvation.
6. WE BELIEVE...Water Baptism by immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, Matthew 28:19 NIV Mark 16:16 NIV Acts 10:47-48 NIV. Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation. 2 Peter 1:4 NIV, and a prophecy of His second coming, and is enjoined on all believers "till He returns!"
7. WE BELIEVE...the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
8. WE BELIEVE...The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is 'Speaking in Tongues,' as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
The Speaking in tongues in the instance is the same essence as the gift of tongues, but is different in purpose and use.
9. WE BELIEVE...Sanctification initially occurs at salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christ-like.
The scriptures teach a life of "holiness without which no man shall see the Lord."
By the power of the Holy Spirit we are able to obey the command: "Be ye holy, for I am Holy."
Sanctification is realized in the believer by recognizing his identification with Christ is His death and resurrection, and by the faith reckoning daily upon the fact of that union, and by offering every faculty continually to the dominion of the Holy Spirit.
10. WE BELIEVE...The Church has a Mission, to seek and save all lost in sin. We believe 'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son, Jesus Christ.
11. WE BELI EVE ...A Divinely Called and Scripturally ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and build up or edify the body of believers - the Church. Evangelization of the world. Mark 15:15-20 NIV; Worship of God John 4:23-24 NIV; Building a body of saints being perfected in the image of His Son. Ephesians 4:11-16 NIV; Meeting human need with ministries of love and compassion.
12. WE BELIEVE... Divine Healing of the Sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for in Christ's atonement. (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins)
13. WE BELIEVE...In THe Blessed Hope - when Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His return to Earth. At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
14. WE BELIEVE...In the Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with HIs saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1.000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
15. WE BELIEVE... A Final Judgment will take place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
16. WE BELIEVE...and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth.