Things I Love About the South
Here’s a list of random things that I love about the South:
10. The waitresses call you “Baby” when they take your order.
9. Summer lasts for 10 months.
8. Parish Fair with a midway and a rodeo.
7. The smell of fresh cut grass.
6. Small town festivals and parades.
5. Fishing with a cane pole and a can of worms.
4. Church league softball.
3. Sunday dinner after church with the whole family.
2. Everybody waves at you like they know your name.
1. Pick up trucks with: gun racks, manual transmissions and tail gates.