I spent most of today working on my message for the weekend at the local Cracker Barrel and drinking Sweet Tea and as I was taking a break I started to think about some of the things that I believe. Now these are not my core values just a list of random things that I believe. Some of them are opinions and others are ideas in development and a few are hard core. Just a random list of 20 Things I Believe:
1. I believe that dogs are better than cats.
2. I believe food taste better when you're with people you love.
3. I believe a long drive on a country road can wash your blues away.
4. I believe that holding hands with your mate adds years to your life.
5. I believe in the magic of Christmas.
6. I believe deep down all people are the same. Broken.
7. I believe everybody should wet a line every now and then.
8. I believe that I sleep better with two pillows instead of one.
9. I believe you should live life with passion every day.
10. I believe Coca Cola is better than Pepsi.
11. I believe that love between a boy and girl makes the world go round.
12. I believe that checkers is better than chess. But Scrabble rules them all.
13. I believe the best movie ever made is "It's A Wonderful Life".
14. I beieve that sitting on the front porch isn't tried often enough.
15. I believe children and grand children give the world hope for the next generation.
16. I believe that swinging in the back yard is the most fun you can legally have.
17. I believe that clean socks, thick towels and ceiling fans hold civilization together.
18. I believe music on a record player sounds better with a little white noise.
19. I believe there's a lot more things that I believe so I'll continue this later.
20. I can't prove this last one but I believe it with all my heart. Jesus is coming back.